Sunday, April 17, 2011

Easter Bunny ♥

Last Christmas, I made a Christmas card for my grandparents (my mom parents)


its a pop-up card!

and on Chinese New Year I gave my handmade card to my grandparents (my father parents)

pssst that's not my hand-writing :p that's my uncle's wife (she is Chinese) because my Chinese hand-writing aren't good enough :( first line are my hand-writing :)
Now, this Easter I only gave to my parents hehe :p Because each event I only make 1 card. I still have lots of ideas about matryoshka and I thought how about matryoshka rabbit? It's cute :D my trademark :)

I decided to put some word from Bible because I realised that easter not only about rabbit and eggs, it's about Jesus has risen :D


HAPPY EASTER MAMA AND PAPA :) and all readers too

God bless

Note: I now have 11 followers!! :D I'm so happy hehe :) Please be my follower too :) I really appreciate it


I'm joining giveaway from pojok-utak-atik the winner will get little red riding hood fabric!! wohooo I'm a HUGE fan of lil red riding hood *I don't know why :p* I will told you about my collection of lil red riding hood on my next post ;)



LotsOfLoves

teddy bear princess

8 comments:

  1. Your parents must have been proud!! I might shed a tear if I were your mama! And I know how easily melt grandparents are. You're such a sweet child!

    ReplyDelete
  2. aaarrgggghhh!! how cute! can't imagine where people like you find those ideas.... keep creative! uhm.. i love the pop up card... :D :D :D :D :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello, thank you for participating in my give away. You are so young, but yet so creative! Keep up the good work!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. All your cards are adorable. The Christmas pop-up is so cute and the paper lantern card is so creative. Your bunny Easter card is too sweet! All perfect :) ~Molly in Texas xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you all for your sweeeeet comments :D
    I really appreciate it :)

    @Hany: I really hope I will win it :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your cards are so cute!
    I should have made something for easter but ;_; I faaaailed.
    I loved the bunny card, it's so sweet!

    Thank you for your lovely comments on my blog, I really appreciate it!

    Have a nice day!
    Choco

    ReplyDelete
  7. As usual, I am proud of you my dearest Jos!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your sweet comments! I really appreciate it and will reply it as soon as possible ;)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...