Saturday, April 2, 2011

parade of matryoshka

I'm working on my grandparent's gift for their wedding anniversary ♥

I gave them my handmade matryoshka papercraft consist of them and their grandchildren (my cousins and me) it took me 2 days to made it


I used everyone favorite colours here :) My grandparent's grandchildren are 7 but my auntie insist that her will-be-born-baby should join the parade too so I made a little baby ;)



HAPPY WEDDING ANNIVERSARY GRANDPA AND GRANDMA ♥



As usual, my trademark ;)



By the way, remember the huge teddy on last post? We HEART it (sorry for the blur image, I can't stop laughing when took the photo :p)


LotsOfLoves


teddy bear princess

7 comments:

  1. That looks beautiful, Josephine! Love the Matroyska's and the last picture is so funny! :) Happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are so pretty. Lovely idea.
    Hope your exams are going well!
    Suzana

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Jos, I m happy that u have your own blog.
    i can see your creative idea :) i love it..good n cute.
    hope u more successful>>>

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute! You are so talented! Thank you for visiting my blog. I hope you have a wonderful day.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The mathryoska! can't say anything about it. Cute, full of love, uhm... twenty thumbs up! :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice sharing.Find latest Jobs in Asia,Europe,Africa & Gulf and all over the world at http://toppakjobs.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you for including my little baby inside the parade.... *hugs*

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your sweet comments! I really appreciate it and will reply it as soon as possible ;)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...