Friday, June 3, 2011

Fashion Bloggers: Veren Lee


Can you guess who is this? :p
nooooo that's not me, even our bangs are similar haha :p she's a famous Indonesian fashion bloggers, Veren Lee! Last month (yeah last month -__- I am so busy lately *cieilah* so I haven't contact her again), I ask her if she want a teddy bear paper bookmark based on her, and she answer yes! :D



it based from this post in her blog




bear ears and tail!




are they similar? :)





Veren used a hat but it's difficult as a bear to wear a hat (blame those huge ears! :p), so V-bear uses a ribbon!
V-bear and nerd glasses ;)

the mustard T wedges! Veren's wedges are so cuteeeee.. want that too haha :p


Veren's skirt color used to be dark blue, but I don't have dark blue color hehe :p



trademaaaaark ;)




Hope she like it! :D



LotsOfLoves


teddy bear princess

9 comments:

  1. hey, it's so cute!
    I love it so much!

    visit my blog :
    http://afternoon-talk.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. that is sooo cute!

    ellie oxoxoxox
    visit my blog please: http://obsessedwithfashionx.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow this is really cute!!!
    Love it!
    freesia

    ReplyDelete
  4. You make the cutest paper creations! <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. These kind of post are always inspiring and I prefer to read quality content so I happy to find many good point here in the post, writing is simply great, thank you for the post teddy bears

    ReplyDelete
  6. http://beritajudionlinevipbandarq.blogspot.com/2017/05/pengertian-permainan-bandar-poker.html

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your sweet comments! I really appreciate it and will reply it as soon as possible ;)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...