Saturday, February 4, 2012

Birthdays, Christmas, and New Year


First of all, I want to say Happy Mother's Day, Merry Christmas, Happy New Year and Lunar New Year all! :) sorry for being such a bad blogger these days. I have so much photos that I want to share with you guys! Enjoy! (ps: there will be zillions many photos in this post :p) I've made 17 projects since my last post on November so that explained why this post gonna be a loooong post. I'm too lazy to write the explanation about the pics so I'll only write the card's theme. Please forgive my laziness :p

page
Theme: Christmas = Warm Fireplace?
page

page
I gave it to my superb cool inspirator, kak Ning or babalisme :)
I'm glad that she likes my card and gave me her paper straws in exchange.
pageTheme: Merry Kitty Christmas!
pageThe hello kitty is inside some kind of a christmas snow globe. I gave this card to my mom's friend daughter
page
I made 13 christmas cards this Christmas! :p I really worked hard to make these cards (especially when it was already near the deadline)
page
Ready to be sent!

page
Theme: cupcake+camera=?
page
For Gisel, photography lovers :p
page
Theme: Hey Lee Min Ho's Fans!
For, Thalia my classmate, the Korean-TV-series fans :p
page
When our classmates have their birthdays, we usually give them surprise, but when Rebecca's birthday, it was already holiday so we cannot surprise her in school. We wrote our birthday wishes, made it into a collage, then send it to her house :) She was pretty surprised with our special little surprise hehe :p
page
Theme: Happy Danbo Birthday
For my bestie, Merry :)
page
And this one is for Keisha :)
Theme: Gonna Share Some Loves!
page
Left card:
For my younger brother, I was a bit confused when deciding the theme but since he almost spends all of his time with his computer so I made a miniature of his computer! :)
Right card:
I made this for my Father's birthday. We didn't buy him a birthday cake so I made mini portable cake :p
page
My youngest brother is a doraemon fans although he is in sixth grade now haha ;)
page
This special card is for my parent's wedding anniversary present
page
This card is for my mandarin teacher or I call her "Lao Shi" :)
page
She has already teached me since I was 2nd grade! Now I'm in 10th grade so that means that I has already been her student for 8 years. Cool B-)
page
Matryoshka! Do you remember the baby matryoshka in this post?
page
Her name is Stella and now she is four months old :)
page
This card can be folded into one matryoshka, but when it is opened, the card will have 3 matryoshka, dad, mom and the baby!
page
Look! Little Stella is hiding behind her dad ;)
page
Last but not least, I "make-over" my super old dictionary haha :p My father bought this dictionary in 1995, that means this dictionary is older than me! I re-paint the the cover and tape the side that already torn
page
I make a collage of my 2011's craft creations photos :D (I just realised that most of them are pop-up cards)Welcome 2012! I hope this year I can make more crafts and learn more craft techniques ;)



LotsOfLoves

Josephine Sutji

6 comments:

  1. lucu jos, creative :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Josephine, as usual... I love all your creations, especially the one for Stella hahahaha :) (btw, she is just turned 4 months last month).

    You will be a great crafter....keep exploring your creativity and develop new idea...

    *hugs*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome cards, keep up the good work !!!!
    Paula

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my, those cards are extremely lovely! Wonder if I can have one :P

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, nice post,there are many person searching about that now they will find enough resources by your post.Thank you for sharing to us.Please one more post about that..

    teddy bear

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great idea and your project is very great! Keep up the good work and your all these cards have a nice shave, the coloring combination is very amazing for all. So, thankful to you to give us a great information and I impressed with your work. Please one more post about that. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your sweet comments! I really appreciate it and will reply it as soon as possible ;)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...