Monday, May 19, 2014

Green hair update!

Hi guys! Sorry for missing in action while I'm in super long holiday hahahaha
I'm currently in relationship with my bed and guling and bantal hihihihi ;;)

Here's the update of my dyed hair!
Current status: No more blue and turquoise! all green now :(
but thanks to Manic Panic, blue hair is back yow!

You can watch my tutorial on how to use manic panic and tips for dyed hair
(hint: it's super duper extremely easy!)
it's in Bahasa btw



Next month, I will cut my hair and dyed all to black because university life will start soon! (biar irit air dan shampoo! hahaha)
I'm gonna miss you blue/turquoise-turned-green-hair :"(
It's definitely worth the experience to dye your hair once in a life time hihihi ;) #pengaruhin #caricaritemen. Because when I'm older, I'm sure my future boss won't be happy when he/she has an employee with green hair! I must keep myself to look "professional" B-) But if right now you're a grown up and have dyed hair with crazy colours like this, double high-five to you! Keep being awesome bro! hehehe because not all people have the courage to be "different" than the others :)

I hope my Manic Panic tutorial helps!
It was not a sponsored video, all materials were purchased by myself.


Lots Of Love,
Josephine

5 comments:



  1. Many thanks for the amazing essay I really gained a lot of info. That I was searching for

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello! This post couldn't be written any better! Reading this post reminds me of my previous room mate!
    He always kept talking about this. I will forward this post to him.
    Pretty sure he will have a good read. Thanks for sharing!


    Look into my blog :: prediksi bola

    ReplyDelete
  3. simply amazing. Enjoying reading your posts, keep in touch! xx Peach

    http://momomoworld.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haloo
    Mau tanya harus dikeramas dlu atau ga ya seblom manic panic nya diaplikasiin?
    Thxx ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi! sesuai petunjuk yang di video, keramas dulu (tanpa conditioner) sebelum pakai manic panic, karena kalau sudah pakai, nanti dibilas saja, dan supaya warnanya tahan lama, tunggu beberapa hari dulu baru keramas. :)

      Delete

Thank you for your sweet comments! I really appreciate it and will reply it as soon as possible ;)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...